Location Information
(for the Brielmaier, Paul W., House)
Name:Brielmaier, Paul W., House [Biloxi Visitors Center]
Address:710 Beach Boulevard
City/County:Biloxi, Harrison County
Architectural Information
Construction Date:c.1895
Architectural Styles(s):Eastlake
No. of Stories:2
Destroyed:Aug. 29, 2005 (Hurricane Katrina)
Registration Information
NR Listing Date:18 May 1984
Date Delisted:16 Jul 2008
View National Register Nomination Form
Mississippi Landmark Information
Book/Vol. No.:V. 158, p. 24
Local Designation Information
Local District Name:Downtown Biloxi Historic District
click here for additional information on this district.
A wood-framed Late Victorian T-front cottage. Included in The Buildings of Biloxi (1976) (p. 92) and in Victorian Houses of Mississippi (2005). The house was completely destroyed by Hurricane Katrina on 29 August 2005.