Location Information
(for the Brielmaier, Paul W., House)
Name:Brielmaier, Paul W., House [Biloxi Visitors Center]
Address:710 Beach Boulevard
City/County:Biloxi, Harrison County
Architectural Information
Construction Date:c.1895
Architectural Styles(s):Eastlake
No. of Stories:1.5
Destroyed:Aug. 29, 2005 (Hurricane Katrina)
Registration Information
NR Listing Date:18 May 1984
Date Delisted:16 Jul 2008
View National Register Nomination Form
Mississippi Landmark Information
Book/Vol. No.:V. 158, p. 24
Local Designation Information
Local District Name:Downtown Biloxi Historic District
click here for additional information on this district.
An elaborately-detailed wood-framed Late Victorian T-front cottage, built about 1895. The house was donated to the City in 1986 and moved from Delauney Street to the Town Green to be part of the Biloxi Visitors Center. The house was completely destroyed by Hurricane Katrina on 29 August 2005.

The house had been listed on the National Register on 18 May 1984, and had been designated a Mississippi Landmark on 28 March 1985. After it was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina, it was delisted from the National Register on 16 July 2008 and its Mississippi Landmark designation was removed on 8 October 2010.

It is included in "The Buildings of Biloxi" (1976, p. 92; and 2000, p. 92) and in "Victorian Houses of Mississippi" (2005) (p. 15).