| Built about 1890, this two-story brick commercial building is the last remaining 19th century commercial structure in Madison. It housed the Farr Mercantile Company for many years, and later the R.B. Price Mercantile Company from 1930 to 1975. During part of the early twentieth century, the upper story was used as a community meeting hall. This building was listed on the National Register on 2 March 1986 as one of several properties within the Madison Multiple Resource Area (MRA). |
|