Location Information
(for the Old Hinds County Courthouse)
Name:(Old) Hinds County Courthouse
Address:125 West Street, South
City/County:Jackson, Hinds County
Architectural Information
Construction Date:1902
Destroyed:demolished in 1933
Context/Comments
This building ceased to be used as the courthouse when the present Hinds County Courthouse was completed in 1930. It was demolished in 1933 to make way for the construction of the 1935 Post Office (now Eastland Federal Courthouse).